In Feed, the heart emoji was used in comments over 14 billion times, and the happiest place in the world was Disneyland Tokyo, according to Instagram Year in Review 2018 released on Wednesday.
“We’re heartened to see that sharing love and kindness is still a top priority for the Instagram community,” the Instagram Year in Review 2018 report noted.
The Heart Love Sticker by Arata was the most-used Giphy sticker in Stories, while Heart Eyes was the most-used Face Filter in Stories.
Instagram’s 2018 Year in Review:
- Most Used Face Filter in Instagram Stories: Heart Eyes
- Most Used Giphy Sticker on Instagram Stories: Heart Love Sticker by Arata
- Number of times ❤️ was used in comments: 14 billion
- Happiest Geotagged Location in the World (highest use of 🙂 in the caption): Disneyland Tokyo
- Top Niche Community Trend: ASMR
- Highest Growth Hashtag Community: #fortnite
- Top Fandom Community: BTS (#btsarmy)
- Top Dance Movement: #inmyfeelingschallenge
- Top Advocacy Hashtags: #metoo (1.5 million), #timesup (597K), #marchforourlives (562K)