Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo has warned bloggers against posting fake news about him and his ex-wife, stating that he owes no one any explanation for his personal decisions and also about the crash of his marriage.
Recall that Bolanle for the second time in their 16 years of marriage, announced his separation from his wife, Bunmi last week Friday.
Ninalowo while sharing the sad news with his followers on Instagram said, “My wife & I have decided to go our separate ways and headed for an irreconcilable marriage dissolution.”
Describing their separation as a sad reality, the actor said they both have “headed for an irreconcilable marriage dissolution.”
Since the announcement of his separation from his wife, there have been speculations as to reason for their second separation. While some bloggers have reported that it was due to infidelity, others alleged it was due to domestic violence.
However, in a recent post on Monday via his verified Instagram story account, the actor stated that a conqueror does not speak and he owes no one explanation for his personal life decisions, claiming that Bloggers are simply hypocrites in thirst for clout.
He wrote, “A conqueror doesn’t speak! I owe no one no explanation for my life decisions!! Bloggers are simply hypocrites in thirst for clout!!
“Any interviews circulating of me are old from 6yrs ago which was before I restored the marriage that has now finally ended! Na me dey jubilate, na una dey worry. God wey help me go help una 000…”