By Oke Chinye
Read: Proverbs 1:1-7
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction (Proverbs 1:7).
- It is okay to fail sometimes. When this happens, learn your lessons and move on (Proverbs 24:16).
- Learn to appreciate others more, even for little gestures (Philippians 4:18-19).
- Listen to your heart when making decisions, but use your head also (Proverbs 16:19)
- Listen twice as much as you speak. If you can’t improve on the silence, don’t speak (James 1:19).
- Live is a lively process of becoming. Have a plan for your life, but be open to new experiences (Eccl 11:1-6)
- Make integrity and consistency your watchword. Let your word be your bond (Mathew 5:37).
- Never give in to pressures, simply because the majority is asking (Proverbs 1:10).
- Never take any relationship for granted. You do not know who God has positioned in your life to help you succeed. (Proverbs 17:17, Luke 6:31).
- Project yourself, as you would like to be perceived and addressed (Esther 2, Daniel 6:3)
- Reach out to others and be friendly, no one is an island (Ecclesiastes 4:9- 12).
- Strive to maintain a balance in your life. Take responsibility for every aspect of your life (Ecclesiastes 3:1-9).
- Success has many friends, but failure is a loner. Work hard to succeed. (Proverbs 14:20, 19:4).
- There is joy in being content with what you have (1Timothy 6:6).
- You can’t always have what you want. Be willing to let go every now and then (Philippians 4:12).
- Why worry when you can pray (Philippians 4:6).
IN HIS PRESENCE is written by Pst (Mrs) Oke Chinye, Founder of The Rock Teaching Ministry (TRTM).
For Prayers and Counseling email [email protected]
or call +2348155525555
For more enquiries, visit: www.rockteachingministry.org.