The Super Eagles of Nigeria and the The Elephants of Côte d’Ivoire qualified for the final of the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) on Wednesday.
TheNewsGuru.com (TNG) reports the Super Eagles qualified for the 2023 AFCON final after defeating South Africa while Côte d’Ivoire qualified after defeating the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Both teams, therefore, set up the 2023 AFCON final clash scheduled for 11th February 2023 in the Ivorian capital of Abidjan. The Stade Olympique Alassane-Ouattara d’Ebimpé will host the final on Sunday from 8.00 p.m Nigerian time.
As a way of rewarding our loyal audience, TNG has launched a predict and win campaign for the 2023 AFCON final. Ardent readers of www.TheNewsGuru.com will smile away with cash prizes.
TNG predict and win: How to participate
- Follow @tngbreaking on Twitter
- Follow @thenewsgurung on IG
- Follow @thenewsguru.com on TikTok
- Follow The NewsGuru Facebook page here
- Follow The NewsGuru WhatsApp Channel here
- Predict the winner of 2023 AFCON final: Nigeria vs Ivory Coast
- You must like this post. You must share this post using the hashtag #TheNewsGuruAFCON2023
- Also, tag 3 friends and use the hashtag #TheNewsGuruAFCON2023
- Double/edited prediction automatically disqualified
- All predictions end at kick off
NOTE: Winners will be selected shortly after the 2023 AFCON final. Cash prizes up for grabs and 50 lucky winners will emerge.